Seattle Cash Spiel
Granite Curling Club of Seattle
November 25-27, 2011 - Completed
Seattle Cash spiel is a WCT event with 16 teams and run as a triple KO. WCT Spiel Site
Rules of Play
- USCA rules of play govern play unless noted below.
- Games will be 8 ends with extra ends played as necessary.
- At least 15 minutes before each game teams should flip a coin with the opposing team. The team winning the flip will have choice of practice or rock color. If the opposing team has not arrived by 15 minutes before the game to flip the coin then the team who is present has choice of rocks and should then start practice. The team not present forfeits their practice time.
- Each player is allowed one practice rock up and back before the start of each game. After your practice one player from each team shall deliver a Last Stone Draw, which is then measured by the opposing team. The team with the shortest distance has choice to deliver first or second in the 1st end.
- Teams may have up to 5 players in this event and those players may play in any order. A player may not compete on more than one team.
- Please keep the games moving even though we are not using time clocks. Make sure to also post scores promptly after each end.
- Each team will be provided a free pitcher of beer or soda. See Brady Clark if your team has not been provided a certificate.
- If a rule is in question or needs clarification please talk to any committee member. Those members include Benj Guzman, Brady Clark and Ken Trask.
Spaghetti Dinner – Saturday
The juniors are hosting a spaghetti dinner on Saturday night from 5 pm to 7 pm with the proceeds being donated to the junior curling program. Dinner will include spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread. Dinner will cost $9 for adults. The cost will be $5 for children 12 years or younger. Thank you in advance for support the junior program!
We will have a 50/50 drawing Saturday evening with a portion of the proceeds going towards junior curlers. The winning ticket will be posted at the club.
Total Cash Payout
1st - $3,000
5th- 8th - $800