A Learn-to-Curl mini-camp will be held on September 25th, October 2nd, and October 3rd. Each session will run from 6:30 until 8:30 PM. This is a great chance to get personally geared instruction from some of Granite’s most experienced instructors and take your game to the next level. Instruction will be personally geared towards your level of play - whether you are brand new curler or are looking for some extra tips after playing for a season or two.
For the newer curler this will include :
· Work in small groups with experienced instructors to help you learn and refine delivery and sweeping techniques.
· Learn what each position does, and how each one is important to a team.
· The basics behind curling strategy
· Rules, Regulations, and Etiquette
· Help you be a good teammate in whichever league you decide to play in.
For the intermediate curler:
Sessions can be tailored to specific teams or individuals but sample topics are:
· Further refinement and video analysis of delivery.
· Sweeping analysis and tips for increasing effectiveness.
· Suggestion of individual practice drills.
· Physical conditioning for curlers (stretches, muscle strengthening and cardio suggestions).
· Strategy discussions – general strategy, end of game strategy and situational analysis.
Space will be limited. The cost for these session will be $35 each, or $80 for all three. Please contact Elle LeBeau at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to reserve your spot.