There are 4 upcoming ‘Learn to Curl Sessions’: 7pm April 7 and 6pm April 8, 14 and 16.
Cost: $80 for all 4 sessions, or $25 for a single session.
Instruction will be personally geared towards your level of play - whether you are brand new curler or are looking for some extra tips after playing for a season or two.
For the newer curler this will include:
- Work in small groups with experienced instructors to help you learn and refine delivery and sweeping techniques.
- Learn what each position does, and how each one is important to a team.
- The basics behind curling strategy
- Rules, Regulations, and Etiquette
- Helping you be a good teammate in whichever league you decide to play in.
For the intermediate curler, sessions can be tailored to specific teams or individuals but sample topics are:
- Further refinement and video analysis of delivery.
- Sweeping analysis and tips for increasing effectiveness.
- Suggestion of individual practice drills.
- Physical conditioning for curlers (stretches, muscle strengthening and cardio suggestions).
- Strategy discussions – general strategy, end of game strategy and situational analysis.
Please register early by sending following information to Elle LeBeau at firstname.lastname@example.org: Name, Years Curling, Learning Goal, Team Name (if registering as a team). Please come with payment (cash or check) on the first session.