Registration for 2018-2019 leagues is now open! Join us for another season of competition, fun, and camaraderie on the ice!
- Login to your account, and then start the registration process.
- If you have forgotten your password, please don't create a new account, instead reset your password.
- If you've never had a website account, create a new account.
Or join us at one of our pre-season open houses for more information and to register in-person.
The Priority Registration Deadline is 11:59pm on Wednesday, September 12, 2018. Current members must register and pay by the Priority Registration Deadline to ensure best access to your desired leagues. Details on our league registration priority can be found in our League Over-Subscription Policy. Any paper registration forms must be received (not postmarked) by the Priority Registration Deadline to guarantee priority. Leagues begin this season on Thursday, September 27th!
League changes for this season
- Friday Juniors League is now two half-season leagues. On the registration form, you’ll see two separate leagues: Fall Friday Juniors, running from September to December, and Winter Friday Juniors, running from January to March. You are welcome to register for both now, or wait and join the Winter league any time between now and December.
- Sunday Mixed Doubles is a new league on Sundays at 7:30pm. Come play the newest Olympic curling discipline! This league is also two separate half-season leagues, Fall Sunday Mixed Doubles and Winter Sunday Mixed Doubles. This league is in addition to the Thursday Mixed Doubles league, which is available again this season on Thursdays at 5:30pm.
- The Sunday Skills Clinic / Drop-In League (formerly known as Novice League) is still a free add-on for any member. This league focuses on instruction, drills, and short games to hone the curling fundamentals of our newer or less-experienced members. It occurs on most Sundays at 11:30am.
For any questions about leagues, please contact Aaron Thompson at email@example.com.