I've done a Learn to Curl and I'm hooked! What's next?
BECOME A CLUB MEMBER, opening up other options shown below!
Check out the Membership page. At the bottom, it directs you to first apply for a GCC account.
- NOVICE LEAGUE is on most Sundays from noon-2pm during the season and is included in the cost of membership. Check the calendar for the next session!
- WEEKLY LEAGUE! They start in September, January, and April. Descriptions are on the Leagues page.
- PRACTICE ICE. Keep an eye on the Calendar page for available sheets.
- When registering, GET ON THE SUB LIST for a weekly league.
- VOLUNTEER! We are a club run by volunteers, which is a great way to meet other club members! Email the Volunteer Coordinator for more information.
- BONSPIEL, which is to play in a weekend tournament!
- For ANY QUESTIONS about being a new curler, please email the friendly Membership Chair, who will be happy to help!
- The Contacts page lists email addresses for other questions.
- The Calendar is a great resource for events at the club and is updated regularly.
- Dive into the 5-part New Member's Guide for detailed information.