Registration for 2019-2020 leagues is now open! Join us for another season of competition, fun, and camaraderie on the ice!
- Login to your account, and then start the registration process.
- If you have forgotten your password, please don't create a new account, instead reset your password.
- If you've never had a website account, create a new account.
Or join us at one of our pre-season open houses for more information and to register in-person.
The Priority Registration Deadline is 11:59pm on Tuesday, September 10, 2019. You must register and pay by the Priority Registration Deadline to ensure best access to your desired leagues. Details on our league registration priority can be found in our League Over-Subscription Policy. Leagues begin this season on Thursday, September 27th!
League changes for this season
- Sunday Mixed Doubles is a now a 2-draw league on Sundays at 6:00pm and 7:45pm. Come play the newest Olympic curling discipline! This league is two separate half-season leagues, Fall Sunday Mixed Doubles and Winter Sunday Mixed Doubles. This league is in addition to the Thursday Mixed Doubles league, which is available again this season on Thursdays at 5:30pm.
- Sunday Mixed (4-person) will not be offered this season. If you are interested in playing on Sundays, we encourage you to consider the Sunday Afternoon league. Sunday Afternoon is an open social league with 2 draws at 2:00pm and 4:00pm.
- The Sunday Novice League is still a free add-on for any member. This league focuses on instruction, drills, and short games to hone the curling fundamentals of our newer or less-experienced members. It occurs on most Sundays at noon.
For any questions about leagues, please contact Aaron Thompson at email@example.com.