Registration for 2019-2020 leagues is now open! Join us for another season of competition, fun, and camaraderie on the ice!
- Login to your account, and then start the registration process.
- If you have forgotten your password, please don't create a new account, instead reset your password.
- If you've never had a website account, create a new account.
Or join us at one of our pre-season open houses for more information and to register in-person.
The Priority Registration Deadline is 11:59pm on Tuesday, September 10, 2019. You must register and pay by the Priority Registration Deadline to ensure best access to your desired leagues. Details on our league registration priority can be found in our League Over-Subscription Policy. Leagues begin this season on Thursday, September 27th!
USA Curling has announced that CEO Rick Patzke is leaving. The board has appointed Rich Lepping, immediate past board chair, as interim CEO. Lepping has served as president of the Wisconsin State Curling Association and the Madison Curling Club, and is a USCA representative for the World Curling Federation. He has more than 30 years of corporate franchise restaurant experience and earned a bachelor’s of business education from Eastern Michigan University.
Do you have kids or know kids that want to try curling? Registration for the fall session of Junior Learn-to-Curl is now open: https://curlingseattle.org/juniors
The Knock the Dust Off spiel was designed as a direct result of our 2019 curling research project. Here is what we heard:
• Finding bonspiel team members is challenging for new and experienced curlers, so we're doing individual sign-up.
• You'd like to know when you'll curl, so most of the weekend will be pool play, i.e. you'll know ahead of time the time of all your Friday and Saturday games.
• Bonspiels are expensive, so we're offering this spiel for only $50 a person (with advance payment) which is $20 less than traditional 3-day spiels.
Want To Know More?
Stay informed about upcoming events at GCC. Join our mailing list.