Prior member registration now open!

Prior member registration now open!

July 31, 2021 - 2:47am -- Cindy Vasey

Members from the last curling season (2019-2020) can now renew their membership and sign up for upcoming leagues. Registration information was emailed to the membership on July 29th by Board President Lori Markham.

Register now!

GCC's Board continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and will take appropriate actions as necessary and communicate them to the membership as quickly as possible. The Board has incorporated GCC's COVID-19 policies and other updates into the registration process. After selecting your desired membership type there will be some old and some new information required from you to compete your membership renewal...

League Selection
Available leagues will be the same as previous seasons. The only changes to leagues is that the Wednesday Women's league will now start at 7 pm and the Sunday Doubles is open.

Locker Request
The locker request process is also the same. If you reserved a locker last season, it's still waiting for you (along with your stuff!) and may be reserved again. If you know you won't need a locker, please email lockers@curlingseattle.org as soon as you can. This will greatly help in allocating unassigned lockers to other members. New locker requests can also be made at this time.

New Name Tag!
We have a new name tag design!

COVID-19 Policy & Vaccination Status Attestation
Read the detailed GCC COVID-19 policy (pdf) before you complete your registration.

Important policies to note include:
• There will be no changes to the curling game rules.
• Members with a vaccination exemption must wear masks at all times.
• For the Friday Night Junior League everyone, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask.

Code of Conduct Policy Acknowledgement
All GCC members will be prompted to agree to GCC's new Code of Conduct policy (pdf). The updated Code of Conduct includes safety and accountability standards.

Participant Agreement Acknowledgement
The Participant Agreement covers waivers, releases, assumptions of risk, and indemnification. Please be sure to read the agreement before registering.

Payment
This year GCC has an optional PayPal Installment Plan! Simply pay 25% at time of registration and the remaining 75% balance will be split into three (3) equal payments that will be automatically charged to your PayPal account at the beginning of October, December, and February.

GCC's New Vision & Mission Statements
GCC has new Vision and Mission Statements (pdf) that members should review, even though its not specifically related to membership renewal.

Follow GCC on Facebook!