After nearly 18 months, Granite Curling Club of Seattle is excited to announce our reopening schedule. League registration for those who were active members in the 2019-20 season is now open. Registration opens for all others on August 15th.
Members from the last curling season (2019-2020) can now renew their membership and sign up for upcoming leagues. Registration information was emailed to the membership on July 29th by Board President Lori Markham.
Check out GCC's official calendar for even MORE events!
• August 15 - Public registration opens
• August 27 - GCC Member Reopening Party #1 begins at 6 PM
• September 3 - GCC hosted Qualifying Event for USCA Olympic Trials begins
• September 7 - 1st Learn to Curl (aka Open House) begins at 5 PM
• September 9 - 2nd Learn to Curl (aka Open House) begins at 5 PM